TOMS RIVER, NJ – The following individuals were processed on Wednesday, January 10th in the Ocean County Jail. Not all charges are new, some have been placed in jail after trial and others for violations of other orders.
- James Alen Byars – Shoplifting
- Nagee Tyron Covington – Possession, paraphernalia, distribution of cocaine
- Michael Mark Guiguis – Shoplifting
- Tristan Jacobelli – Burglary, theft, multiple other charges related
- Jared Zane Johnson – Possession, intent to use
- Justin Mearkle – Attempt to cause bodily harm, injury to another
- Alexis Meeker – possession, weapon possession, assault, unlawful possession of a weapon
- Michael Nyce – Eluding police, failure to stop
- Sean Allen Parker – Burglary, possession
- Volodymyr Yoarmolenko – Contempt violation
The persons listed on this page were reported on the Ocean County Jail Inmate Search as persons being booked on February 10, 2021. All individuals are presumed innocent until found guilty.