PHILADELPHIA, PA – On December 30, 2020 at approximately 6:30 PM, an unknown black male was captured on surveillance video entering the Arod Food Market located at 1700 S. 24th. Street. While the employee was bagging items, the suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded the money from the cash register. After taking an unknown amount of money two bags of cheese curls, a pack of Bluntvilles and Newport cigarettes the suspect fled and was last seen on the 1600 block of Ringgold St.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact:
South Detective Division: