REHOBOTH BEACH, DE – A Rehoboth Beach crack dealer is behind bars today. Delaware State Police arrested 23-year-old Dishere D. Tingle of Rehoboth Beach on felony drug and weapon charges.
On a December 8, 2020, at approximately 9:30 a.m., the Delaware State Police concluded a several month long investigation into the alleged drug dealing involving Dishere Tingle. A traffic stop was initiated on Tingle on Old Landing Road after he left a residence on Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach. Tingle was taken into custody without incident. A search incident to arrest was conducted and approximately 5.08 grams of Crack Cocaine and $5,240.00 in suspected drug proceeds was located on Tingle’s person. A legal search warrant at Tingle’s residence was conducted and the following items were located inside the residence:
- (1) Taurus Judge .410 revolver loaded with (5) rounds of ammunition
- (2) digital scales
- Approximately .02 grams Crack Cocaine
Also inside the residence at the time of the search were two juvenile children.
Tingle was transported to Troop 7 where he was charged with the following crimes:
- Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Felony (Felony)
- Possession of a Firearm Within 10 years of a Prior Conviction (Felony)
- Possession of a Firearm/Ammunition by a Person Prohibited (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Felony)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child (2 counts)
Tingle was arraigned in the Justice of the Peace Court #2 and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution on a $92,600.00 secured bond.