TOMS RIVER, NJ – The following individuals were booked in the Ocean County Jail on Friday, February 12th. Not all who appear here were necessarily booked on new charges. Some may have had other circumstances that contributed to their re-entry into the Hooper Avenue facility.
- Glaze Espinoza – Theft by deception, Possession
- Brian Reinertsen – Aggravated assault, Strangulation, Domestic Violence
- Mario Tecaler0 – Possession, willful non-support
- Khalil Wilkes – Theft by Deception, Possession
- Ivory Cross – Shoplifting
- Shaquille Hornsby – Offensive touching, Crim Sexual Assault under 2c:14-2C
- Shadira Jones – Burglary
- Martine Taylor – Criminal mischief, Damage to property, Burglary, attempt to cause bodily injury
The post Ocean County Jail: Who checked in on Friday, February 12th appeared first on Shore News Network.